- Take down heavy draperies, wash the windows, and let the sunshine in.
- Switch up the rug, artwork, and cushions for lighter and brighter accents.
- Rearrange your furniture into a “new” room, especially if you’ve been blocking any outside doors unused over the winter. And while you’re at it, give the floors a good cleaning.
- Change paint colour for a whole new feel and look; walls or furniture.
- Set out your deck furniture, even if it’s still a bit chilly to sit out.
- Clear your gardens and walkways, the better to watch the spring plants poke through.
- Display store-bought fresh flowers in anticipation of blooming gardens. Fresh lemons add a colourful zest of life, too.
- Get back to an evening or morning walk ritual, and listen to the birds.
You far surpassed our expectations in updating our 80’s oak kitchen. As well, your expertise in changing a few things in the living room has given it a whole new feel. You’re such an easy and knowledgeable person to work with. We are so happy to have found you.